Updates to robotvision augmented reality will always be free. Expect new features and more exciting content sources to follow shortly after launch. robotvision augmented reality will be available on the iPhone App Store once the iPhone OS 3.1 release becomes available, currently slated for September 2009.
- Type in anything with Open-ended Search
- Get a birds-eye view from Google Maps by looking down
- Quickly select from popular location categories like Coffee Shops and Tourist Attractions
- Discover rich, social content like Flickr and Twitter, with more on the way!
- Easily jump to more info on Bing like restaurant reviews, call a location or get driving directions
- Touch to select and navigate through items around you
- Set your range with an Adjustable Radius
Interested in creating your own augmented reality application for the iPhone? Contact us today for a fast, affordable solution using the robotvision augmented reality framework. No coding required!